1. Hello. My name's Peter. What's your name?2. Janet.
1. Where are you from Janet?2. I'm from Seattle. Where are you from?
1. I'm from Madrid.2. Are you American?
1. Yes, I am. Are you Spanish?2. Yes I am.
My name is...What's (is) your name ...Where are you from?I'm from... Are you (Spanish, American, German, etc.)Hello and Goodbye - Three Short Conversations
1. Hello, Peter. How are you?2. Fine, thanks. How are you?
1. I'm fine, thank you.
Goodbye1. Goodbye, Janet. See you tomorrow!2. Bye bye, Peter. Have a nice evening.
1. Thanks, you too!2. Thanks.
Hello... How are you?I'm fine, - OK, - well, thank youGoodbye, - bye byeSee you tomorrowHave a nice evening, - day
Telling the Time
What time is it? - I
1. Excuse me. Can you tell me the time, please?2. Yes, of course. It's seven o'clock.
1. Thank you.2. No problem.
What time is it? - II
1. What time is it?2. It's half past three.
1. Thanks.2. You're welcome.
Excuse me.Can you tell me the time, please?What time is it?It's half past...It's quarter past...It's ten to...It's quarter to...o'clock
Giving and Requesting Personal Information
1. What's your surname (family name)?2. Smith
1. What's your first name?2. Fred
1. Where are you from?2. Atlanta, Georgia
1. What's your job?2. I'm a teacher.
1. What's your address?2. 34 White Street
1. What is your phone number?2. 308-6730
1. How old are you?2. 54
1. Are you married?2. Yes, I am.
surname, family name, first nameWhere are you from?What's your job? address? phone (telephone) number?How old are you?Are you married?married, single, divorced, separated